Hire Micky Flanagan
A professional stand up comedian since 1997, Micky Flanagan draws on his East End background; as he ruthlessly deconstructs the Cockney myth with razor sharp observational wit.
Micky Flanagan tells a comic tale of a working class upbringing, where ‘alphabetti spaghetti’ is a luxury. Micky has come a long way since then, thanks to a university education; and he is now that rare delight, an intellectual Cockney.
Micky’s unique brand of intelligent humour appeals to men and women equally. As he bemoans the lot of modern man, in pursuit of the perfect idle day; and celebrates being turned away from a night club because his feet are killing him.
Micky Flanagan: Live Shows
Micky has built a reputation for reliably strong performances on the nationwide comedy circuit. He headlines all of the main venues. Micky headlined the sell out Big Value Comedy Show at the Edinburgh Festival 2001. ‘What Chance Change?’ Edinburgh 2007 and Soho Theatre 2008
- Appeared on BBC 1’s Michael McIntyre’s Road Show
- Appeared on BBC Radio 4′s Arthur Smith Show
- ‘Out to Lunch’ regular on Radio 2
- The Comedy Store – Comedy Central Special
- Comedy Shuffle
- Edinburgh and Beyond
- Laughter For Life – Channel 4
- Hoot (Bravo)
- Micky had his own half hour special for the Comedy Central Channel aired autumn 08.
Micky Flanagan: Radio Work
- What Chance Change? (BBC Radio 4)
- 4 Stands Up (BBC Radio 4) Alan Carr and Friends (BBC Radio 2)
- And a Radio 4 half hour special, What Chance Change? aired January 09.