Steve Nallon is probably best known as a comedy impressionist from television and radio shows; such as Night of a Thousand Faces, Spitting Image, The New Statesman, And This Is Them and First Impressions. Steve’s remarkable act uses more than forty voices; to take his audience on a comic tour through The World of the Impressionist.
Steve Nallon: Comedy Impressionist
Steve’s vast repertoire ensures there is something for everyone. From sporting celebrities such as David Beckham, Murray Walker and Frankie Dettori; to television personalities including Cilla Black, Julian Clary, Chris Tarrant and Dame Edna Everage. Not forgetting a bunch of politicians such as Tony Blair, Ann Widdecombe, Roy Hattersley and Margaret Thatcher; and some old favourites like Alan Bennett, John Inman and Leonard Rossiter.
In Steve’s brilliant and original comic world of the impression you will hear:
- Woody Allen on the psychiatrist’s couch with agony aunt Claire Raynor
- Rugby union commentator Bill McLaren describing how the All Blacks would make a meringue
- David Attenborough meeting Wallace and Gromit
- Hyacinth Bucket on Blind Date
- Trevor Brooking’s answer machine message
- Voice of Caroline Aherne from The Royle Family being turned into a lawnmower
- Voice of Bruce Forsyth becoming a fly stuck behind a net curtain
- Kenneth Williams giving tomorrow’s weather forecast
And many, many more.
Book Steve Nallon Today
Matthew Willetts MA is the Director of Comicus who has over 35 years experience in television, film, theatre, and comedy club/cabaret entertainment, working as a performer, screenwriter, producer and agent. He lectured at Southampton Solent University in Comedy, Screenwriting, Television, Theatre & Radio. Matthew can sometimes be seen and heard on TV & Radio and often quoted in the national press and media publications. As well as speaking regularly at festivals and industry conferences, he has been a judge at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and the Montreux Television Festival.
Some reviews of Steve Nallon
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.