Adam Bloom is one of Britain’s most inventive comedians, a sought after compere, awards host and after dinner speaker. He has performed sell out solo shows at the ‘96, ’97, ’98, ’99, ’01, ’04 & ’07 Edinburgh Festivals, as well as performing a sell out tour of Britain.
Adam Bloom: Comedian
He has also sold out theatres at festivals in Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland, Wellington & Cape Town, as well as making three visits to ‘Just For Laughs’ in Montreal. In 2004, Adam was part of the ‘Just For Laughs Comedy Tour’, playing to 42,000 people in 17 cities across Canada. He has also written three series of ‘The Problem with Adam’ for BBC Radio 4 (’03-’05).
Adam Bloom TV Credits
- The Young Person’s Guide to Becoming a Rock Star (Channel 4)
- Never Mind The Buzzcocks (BBC2)
- Mock The Week (BBC2)
- The Stand Up Show (BBC2)
- Edinburgh Nights (BBC2)
- Head On Comedy (BBC1)
- Comedy Lab (Channel 4)
- Comedy World Tour (Comedy Central)
- The World Stands Up (Comedy Central)
- The Comedy Store (Comedy Central)
Awards & Nominations
- 1998 Winner – Polygram Video Punters Comedy Award
- 1998 Winner – Time Out Award (Best Stand Up)
- 1999 Nominee – Stella Artois Award
- 2011 Winner – Shooting People Comedy Award (London Short Film Festival)
- 2012 Nominee – Chortle Awards (Best Club Comic)
Book Adam Bloom Today
Matthew Willetts MA is the Director of Comicus who has over 35 years experience in television, film, theatre, and comedy club/cabaret entertainment, working as a performer, screenwriter, producer and agent. He lectured at Southampton Solent University in Comedy, Screenwriting, Television, Theatre & Radio. Matthew can sometimes be seen and heard on TV & Radio and often quoted in the national press and media publications. As well as speaking regularly at festivals and industry conferences, he has been a judge at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and the Montreux Television Festival.
Some reviews of Adam Bloom
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.