Aaron James is one of the top main stream comedians in the UK today. He has many strings to his bow being an impressionist, host, auctioneer and presenter; with an ability to work any type of event and make it fun filled. With almost 30 years in the business, Aaron James keeps busy with golf days, sporting dinners, corporate events, awards, sports hospitality, voice overs and charity auctions.
Aaron James Host
Aaron’s professionalism lands him lots of corporate work where he hosts, presents awards and entertains. He has worked at some of the biggest venues in the country including the great room at Grosvenor House, the NEC Birmingham and most of the top hotels in the country.
Aaron James is in great demand for sportsman’s dinners with an ability to host as well as finish the evening off. He is also popular at players’ Benefit Dinners. He has been seen besides many great sporting icons including:
- Lennox Lewis
- Eric Cantona
- George Best
- Ricky Hatton
- Sven Goran-Eriksson
- Will Carling
- Gary Lineker
- Phil Tufnell
- Kevin Keegan
- And many, many more.
Aaron James Auctioneer
Aaron is an ever popular choice as an auctioneer having the ability to make the auction entertaining while raising funds in a fun way. He has helped to raise many thousands of pounds for various charities including:
- Bobby Moore Fund
- Great Ormond Street
- Marie Curie
- Rainbow Trust
- Air Ambulance
- Cancer Research
- Teenage Cancer Trust
Aaron’s Career Highlights
- Hosting three world title fights in Las Vegas, including Ricky Hatton v Floyd Mayweather at the Bellagio, sharing the stage with Lennox Lewis and Michael Buffer.
- Pre-match entertainment at Manchester United, Chelsea, Leicester city and many more as well as champions league finals all over the world and World Cup finals.
- Entertaining at Twickenham for Six Nations and Autumn Internationals.
- Golf days for Aston Martin, Porsche, Virgin Atlantic, British Airways and many more.
- Television appearances on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross, C4 Big Breakfast, Only Fools & Horses and on radio shows on Radio 2, Talksport and 5 live.
- Voice overs for over 40 birthday cards, ads and corporate events.
- Theatre tours with George Best, Jimmy Greaves, Eric Cantona and Joe Pasquale.
- Auction at the London Football Awards, The Bobby Moore Celeb Sports Quiz and recently for the SAS!
Book Aaron James Today
Matthew Willetts MA is the Director of Comicus who has over 35 years experience in television, film, theatre, and comedy club/cabaret entertainment, working as a performer, screenwriter, producer and agent. He lectured at Southampton Solent University in Comedy, Screenwriting, Television, Theatre & Radio. Matthew can sometimes be seen and heard on TV & Radio and often quoted in the national press and media publications. As well as speaking regularly at festivals and industry conferences, he has been a judge at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and the Montreux Television Festival.
Some reviews ofAaron JamesLeave Review
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.